"Kakarot… You are finished!" —Broly
Broly is a spec which appears in the popular anime, Dragon Ball. This is one of the two super Saiyans/Dragon ball specs, the other one being Goku.
How To Obtain (Attainability)
Talk to Goku at the soccer fields left hill, and find 7 Dragon Balls. After you’re done, Goku will give you a quest named “Road To Strongest”. After you’re done completing the quest, Goku will ask “Oh you’re back, did you complete my request?”, select the “Yes” option, and Shenron will appear asking what you wish for. There are a total of 6 Options; Destruction, Power, Primal Power, World Ender, Wealth, and Ascension. Primal Power will give Broly.
- Obtain 10000 Ucoins
- Blocked 4500 damage
- Deal 50000 damage
- Take 500 damage
- Kill DIO (Boss) Once
|LMB/M1||LMB Combo||Broly punches the enemy a few times, landing a aggressive punch at the end of the LMB Combo.||7.5 Damage (Normal)
8 Damage (Aggressive Punch)
|E||Eraser Blow||Broly forcefully spins the enemy around and deliver a heavy blow with a ki-infused fist. (Cancellable)||20.5 Damage (First Hit)
27 Damage (Final Hit)
|R||Gigantic Crash||Broly grabs the enemy by their neck and slide them across the ground. (Hyperarmor & Blockbreak)||5.9 Rapid Damage|
|T||Eraser Volley||Broly Rapidly fires a series of ki-blasts which is guided by aim assist. (Cancellable)||5.25 Damage each ki-blast hit (Normal)
5.68 Damage (LSSJ)
|Y||Planet Crusher||Broly charges up an immense energy ball and hurl it towards the ground, delivering massive AOE damage. Guaranteed guard break move.||55.3 Damage (Normal)|
|F||Omega Storm||Broly Engulfs himself in a forcefield of energy, granting complete immunity to all attacks and allowing you to even escape combos instantly. Upon releasing the forcefield, you will ignite an explosion inflicting AOE damage. A very good move in PVP||32.5 Damage (Normal)|
|G||Gigantic Breath||Broly casts beam of energy from your mouth. (You can also move while doing it unlike goku)||3.35 Damage (Normal)
Damage increases overtime (LSSJ)
|V||Pulverizer||Broly grabs the enemy by their head and slam their body on the ground repeatedly, followed by a toss.||7.75 Damage each slam (Normal)
Damage increases overtime (LSSJ)
|J||LSSJ/Legendary Super Saiyan Transformation||Makes you do 1.65x dmg and have 1.65x more defense after 60 seconds. the multiplier rises over time when your in this form. Legendary Super Saiyan lasts for 120 seconds (2 Minutes) and heals you around 1 health every second.||None|
- Broly appears in 4 Movies named after his name “Broly” (Movies are: Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly the Second Coming, Bio-Broly, Dragon Ball Super: Broly).
- Broly is one of two dragon ball character with an uncontrollable super saiyan state, the Legendary Super Saiyan.
- Broly was added because he won a poll in the AUT Discord. The poll was “Broly (DBS) or Anshen (The suit ability kur was talking about a while back)”. Broly won with 21,039 Votes, and Anshen lost with 13,948 Votes.
- The theme for LSSJ’s Transformation is Dragon Ball Super Broly OST - Gogeta VS. Broly (Theme Song).
- Broly's Damage Increase on LSSJ isn't permanent, it increases by 1.65x defense and 1.65x damage after 60 seconds and ends after a few seconds (it lasts for a total of 120 seconds)
- Broly is being used to trade for unobtainables, though hype has probably died out.
- Broly has the value just like Goku but still, people prefer trading unobtainables for Broly.
- There will be a hair toggle for Broly.