- 1 "I can't give you a stocking of coal without getting closer." - Jotaro Kujo, Stardust Crusaders (Kujo Jotaro, 空条 承太郎)
"I can't give you a stocking of coal without getting closer." - Jotaro Kujo, Stardust Crusaders (Kujo Jotaro, 空条 承太郎)
Christmas Star Platinum Requiem's Theme is a Remix of Jotaro's Theme but with holiday sounds.
Christmas Star Platinum Requiem Theme: Jotaro's Theme: Holiday Edition
Stand Origin: Star Platinum Requiem
Stand Type: Holiday, Requiem
Christmas Star Platinum Requiem, looks just like Star Platinum Requiem but it has a different color palet, Instead of Black and white it's Green and Red, like candy canes.
How To Obtain
It Is obtained by using A Present On Star Platinum Requiem.
- Arrow + Standless = Star Platinum (Note that Star Platinum has a 30% chance of obtaining from an arrow).
- Star Platinum + Holy Diary = Star Platinum OVA
- Star Platinum OVA + DIO's Diary = Star Platinum OVA OH
- Star Platinum OVA OH + Cursed Orb = Star Platinum Requiem
- Star Platinum Requiem + Present = Christmas Star Platinum Requiem
Trading and Value
It has the same value as HSTWR. Unobtainable or not, same value because it will be unobtainable.
Moveset and Passives
|Cursed Punches||CSPR's first hit deals 8% more damage to opponents and the second hit will heal him for 8% of the damage of the move used. This applies to every move.|
|Key||Image||Move||Description||Damage||Duration||Cooldown||Opinion of Strength & Damage (OOS&D)|
|E||Holiday Punches||CSPR Get's infront of you and send's a quick flurry of punches to your opponent.||Percent damage per punch or 5 base damage per punch||None||3 Second's||From Great to Unimaginable Strength,|
|R||Holiday & Jolly Candy Cane Delicious Uppercut||CSPR Charges up a heavy punch to launch the opponent into the air and crush them with arrows.||Percent DMG||None||10 Second's||Incredible To Godly Strength|
||First phase: CSPR throw's an Arrow and pierces the opponent
2nd phase: teleports you back to the target that you threw an arrow at.
(Quite High Range, Quite Spammable, but Impossible to use on mobile.)
|First Attack deals Percent DMG, second attack deals 15 Base DMG.||None||2 Second's||Great Damage|
|Y||Christmas Prison||CSPR Summon's highly poisonous arrows a cage around you; anyone hit by the arrows/bars will be stunned up to 5 Seconds.||60 Base DMG on first attack, Percent DMG on Second.||None||8 Second's||Superior Damage|
|F||STAR PLATINUM: ZA WARUDO!||CSPR stops time for approximately 7 second's.||None (Depend's on what abilities are done in TS)||7 Second's||30 Second's||Great To Godly DMG (Depend's on what abilities are done in TS)|
|H||Ornament Breaker!||CSPR charge's up a Huge Hook Punch and when the person that get's hit by it, it does incredible knockback.||Deal's 60 Base DMG on the first punch and Percent DMG on the second.||None||20 Second's||Great Damage|
|V||Christmas Warp||CSPR teleport's forward.||30 Base DMG on the first teleport, percent on the second.||None||10 Second's||Percent (%) Damage|
|Z||Christmas Star Flight||CSPR approximately flies for about 17 Second's.||35 Base DMG on the first flight, Percent on the second.||17 Second's||25 Second's||Medium Strength|
|G||Bizarre Christmas Pose||Pose with CSPR and play this song: https://youtu.be/4N3zvsvPpiE, Jotaro's Theme (Christmas Remix)||None||Infinite||None||None|
|N||Quote||CSPR Quote's are "Star Platinum is as strong as ever!" and "My stand will be the judge!"||None||None (Depend's on how long a quote is.)||None||None|
Pros and Cons
- Extremely powerful passive.
- You can stun your opponent constantly, even getting to the point of being extended up to 15+ seconds stun if done right.
- Combo potential is very high
- Has a better life steal then its non-holiday counterpart
- Requires skill to kill.
- Hitbox is very small.
- Relatively high cooldowns.
- Does not have much agility.
- Does not have passive regeneration.
- E + T + R + Y + H + T + E + V
- T + T + R + Y + H + V + E
- Y + R + E + F + T + E + Y + R + Z (or run until most cooldowns are gone) + T + Repeat
- T + T + R + Y + H + V + E + R + Y
- T + T + R + F + Y + H + E + V + T
- E + R + H + T + T + Y
- You can just spam all of the move's counted in the Combo's List, but it takes practice and it's hard to do.
- It plays a Christmas version of Jotaro’s theme