Crystallized's model features a diagonal light purple stripe pattern on a darker purple body. Small chunks of crystal protrudes out of their head. Their face features a glowing orange circle with a cross. Similar to the face, their hands feature a neon orange cross as well. He can only be obtained by using a Crystal Gem on Made In Heaven.
Passive - Crystal Clear
Crystallized is immune to all STW variants' time stops.
Click / LMB - Light Punch
The user uses their own fists to punch their enemy. Does 27 damage per punch.
E + Hold - Crystal Barrage
Crystalized does a short burst of swift and heavy strikes. Does 12 damage per hit and a maximum of 144 damage in total.
R - Crystal Heavy Punch
Crystallized performs a single heavy blow at the enemy. Does 82 damage.
F - Crystal Cowling
Crystallized forms a shield around you made of crystal. When in the crystal form you regenerate faster. Press F again to exit the crystal, sending shrapnel in all directions. Does 337 damage to anyone hit by the shards.
C - Dash
Dashes forward very quickly, the dash can go through walls. The move has a cooldown of 3 seconds ( actual cd instead of 2 seconds ).
Z - Jump
Like a stand jump, but jumps straight upwards. Pair F with this if you need to escape a fight to regen.
G - Pose
The user sits on the ground while the stand faces the opposite direction covering its face. The song that plays when posing is; Crystallized by Camellia
- There is a bug for mobile users in which using the Z move while in the Crystal Shield (F move) will immediately jump after breaking the shield, Jumps can be stacked to go to Space.
- There is also a glitch where if in TS, you can still dash. Once the TS ends, you will immediately be brought to where you dashed to, making it look like teleportation.
- If you get the status effect and trade somebody who has crystalized, they will get planet shaper.
Pros And Cons
- [F] move is incredibly strong when it hits a player
- Excellent short range option.
- [Z + C] can make a very good mobility combo.
- Very limited moveset / lacks moves
- Takes about 3 hours to the least to the obtain (people usual use VIP servers to get this)
- Its evolution Planet Shaper takes very long to get taking nearly 5 - 6 hours to get on average