Crystallized's model features a diagonal light purple stripe pattern on a darker purple body. Small chunks of crystal protrudes out of it's head. Their face features a glowing orange circle with a X. Similar to the face their hands feature a neon orange X as well. It is obtained by using a Stand Arrow.
|M1/LMB/Click||Light Punch||The user uses his/her/their first, wreathed in crystal, to do a quick left and right hook. Does 10 Damage per punch.||10 Damage||0.1 seconds|
|E + Hold||Crystallized Barrage||Crystallized does a short burst of swift and heavy strikes. Does 12 Damage per hit and a maximum of 144 Damage in total. Note that each hit has high knockback.||12 Damage
144 Damage in total
|around 4-6 seconds|
|R||Crystallized Heavy Punch||Crystallized performs a single heavy blow at the enemy. Does 35 Damage.||35 Damage||around 4-6 seconds|
|F||Crystallize||The user creates a large row of crystals that deals damage to anybody who runs into it while it's active.|
|V||Crystal Dash||The user slides around on the floor along with Crystallized, summoning Purple Crystals. This does 2 damage and lasts for 2 Second's.||2||15 Second's|
|B||Stand Jump||The user jumps up creating crystals in from their location, dealing area damage.|
Most poses have been disabled for now.
Interacting with arrow meteorites has a 1% chance (chance increasing with every meteor that fails) to turn Crystalized into Planet//Shaper. ( This is automatic)
- This has got a little rework in the NU update.
Pros And Cons
- [F] move is strong when it hits a player.
- Excellent short range option.
- [B + V] can make a very good mobility combo.
- This thing is currently VERY strong, the moves completely ignore stun, and you can out-damage most barrages by using m1s in stun.
- Very limited moveset / lacks moves.
- Its evolution Planet//Shaper takes a somewhat long time to get
- LMB punches do not stun the enemy.