"FOR THE DELTA!" -Camellia
Delta is an unreleased stand. Unlike normal stands, DELTA is a support stand, only the user of the "stand" being able to attack people, yet it wields extraordinary abilities. The stand is based off of the Camellia Song: For The Delta, belonging to the Camellia stand side of AUT.
Delta's original release date was planned for New Years, then got delayed to Febuary 20 2021, it was delayed again to The New Universe Update, which has no set date at this time.It will probably come sometime in March, or whenever The New Universe comes out.
Delta's main use of support is altering time, yet can seemingly warp the map and scream loud enough to blow people away. Other abilities it may have are unknown.
Attainability (HOW TO OBTAIN)
DELTA is a 3-Part Triangular stand, its head and hands being equilateral triangles with circular and triangular moving parts inside of them, fusing a sort of Triforce/Orbital design. Its fingers resembling odd diamonds. It's color scheme is Neon Green/Dark Gray and it can reassemble its parts at will, its pose being able to turn itself into a nice looking gamer chair. It can produce flashing lights at will and a sound bar.
Abilities & Passives
|Passive A (1)||Sanity||DELTA Has a Sanity System. The Max Sanity is 100, Using Moves will decrease the Sanity, depends on how powerful the move may be. Held Keys are cancelled at 35% of Sanity.
Losing Sanity: Everytime a player dies. (RESETTING DOESN'T COUNT.) and Using Moves.
|Passive B (2)||N/A||N/A|
|Passive C (3)||N/A||N/A|
- DELTA will released in 'The New Universe' Update.
- DELTA has a Sanity System, and the Sanity System is a reference to Phasmophobia's Sanity System, but every time you use a move, or a player dies (not resets) you lose Sanity.
- This is Delta's Pose Music: FOR THE DELTA.
- DELTA's Triangles on each of it's hands will rotate while you are posing.
- The stand is not capable of hurting people, only the user is.