"FOR THE DELTA!" —Camellia
DELTA is an unreleased (canceled) stand, unlike normal stands, DELTA is a support stand, only the user of the "stand" being able to attack people, yet it wields extraordinary abilities, the stand is based off of the Camellia Song: For The Delta, belonging to the Camellia stand side of A Universal Time (AUT).
DELTA's original release date was planned for New Years, then got delayed to February 20 2021, then once again it was delayed due to the New Universe Update. Slightly before the New Universe released, Alu retired, this means the stand is very unlikely to be released at all.
DELTA's main use of support is altering time, yet can seemingly warp the map and scream loud enough to blow people away. Other abilities it may have are unknown, yet there is a picture in the gallery showing a move that is unnamed yet. The game is currently being updated as of 3/26/2021 And may probably come out 2 months from this date but there is no public release date (there is a release date though.
Delta has been canceled due to the character belonging to alu, a special developer (co owner of AUT) who quit A Universal Time.
DELTA is a 3-Part Triangular stand, its head and hands being equilateral triangles with circular and triangular moving parts inside of them, fusing a sort of Triforce/Orbital design. Its fingers resembling odd diamonds. It's color scheme is Neon Green/Dark Gray and it can reassemble its parts at will, its pose being able to turn itself into a nice looking gamer chair. It can produce flashing lights at will and a sound bar.
Abilities & Passives
|Passive A (1)||Sanity||DELTA Has a Sanity System. The Max Sanity is 100, Using Moves will decrease the Sanity, depends on how powerful the move may be. Held Keys are cancelled at 35% of Sanity.
Losing Sanity: Everytime a player dies. (RESETTING DOESN'T COUNT.) and Using Moves.
|Passive B (2)||N/A||N/A|
|Passive C (3)||N/A||N/A|
|N/A||Time Rewind ( is like KC)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- DELTA will be released in a content update right after The New Universe Update.
- DELTA has a Sanity System: Every time you use a move, or a player dies (not resets) you lose Sanity.
- This is Delta's Pose Music: FOR THE DELTA.
- DELTA's Triangles on each of it's hands will rotate while you are posing.
- The stand is not capable of hurting people, only the user is.
- Its main use was to make the opponent confused whilst fighting.
- AdamMilsy's announcement in Future Updates channel of AUT Discord: "Since Alu is no longer working at AUT, it’s unlikely Delta will be coming. It was her OC, and myself nor the other devs want to ruin her vision for it."