DIO is the main antagonist, featured in 3 parts of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is: Phantom Blood, Stardust Crusaders, and Stone Ocean (In flashbacks.), along with his Stand, The World. DIO is the first and currently only boss in A Universal Time.
Methods for Farming DIO
You equip a stand/spec that has at least one projectile move and aim it at DIO from a far away distance where he can't detect you. Stands that can be used for this purpose are listed below:
- King Crimson (Stand Off)(R)
- Star Platinum (Stand Off) (T)
- Tusk Acts 1, 2, 3, 4
- Shadow DIO
- The World
- Sakuya Izayoi
- The World Over Heaven
- Made In Heaven (Stand Off) (T)
- White Snake (Stand On) (T)
- C-Moon (Stand on and off) (T)
- Omnitrix (Ben 10) (HeatBlast)
DIO's Diary - 5-10% (Non-Confirmed Percentage)
DIO's Bone- 10%
Nothing- Approx. 80%
DIO has two ways of spawning:
- You can spawn DIO by buying him in the "Products" tab for 500 Robux, which spawns him near you. To access the products bar, press M in-game, and select the top left picture. Then, there will be a text saying 'Spawn DIO.'
- You can wait for DIO to spawn by waiting for 35 minutes with a 100% chance.
- Currently, DIO is glitched, so he won't spawn, making half of the stands unobtainable.
DIO spawns in the middle of the forest near Kur/Him, Funny Valentine, Gyro, and the Devil's Palms. (DIO might be glitched currently as he doesn't seem to be spawning in both public and private servers)
- In the New Universe, DIO has an actual self-learning AI program that will learn your moves and combos and how you think and try to put counter measures against them.
- As of now, DIO basically has no-stun as he can somehow still use moves even if they should be cancelled against a real player.
- On spawn, DIO will target a random person. Once he/she is dead, he will target the person who did the most damage to him.
- DIO says a random quote upon killing someone.
- DIO's ROADA ROLLER is kinda glichy. If you are near a tree,he will likely to road roller the branch of the tree. Sometimes, DIO even misses the ROAD ROLLER attack.
- DIO has the same moves as The World.
- Before the game shutdown to pursue the N.U, whenever DIO spawned it would say it in red text in the chatbox.