"A noble soul that watches over the land..." —Narrator
Dawn is a spec referenced spec from Genshin Impact, an RPG game made by Hoyoverse.
To obtain Dawn, you must enter the dojo at the left of station B, and talk to StucksDucks with Tales Of The Universe in your hand, who will give you a quest.
The Quest's Requirements are random but 3 of these will be chosen to be your quest:
- Block 1,250 Damage (0/1,250)
- Take 500 Damage (0/500)
- Inflict 12,500 Damage (0/12,500)
After completing his quest, you will need to speak with him once again to be deemed worthy. As a final step, the sword can be pulled out at the Wolf's Gravestone inside the Dojo
|Passive A||Mana Bar||The User has a blue bar under their health bar and block bar with 100 Mana. Every time the User uses [TBA] moves, their mana will be drained, but will automatically regenerate overtime.
This list displays how much Mana is lost when you use a move.
|Q||Whirling Inferno||The User starts spinning with Dawn at a fast rate, damaging anything near it. Opponents who get hit by this move will not take stun.||8.5 Damage||10 seconds|
|LMB||LMB Combo||A simple 5-hit combo that consists of several stages:
|E||Flame Strikes||Swings the sword forward, but enhances the slash with extra burn damage.
If enchanted, an additional visual eruption will occur after the third use.
|13 Damage||13 seconds|
|R||Malphite Ult||Rapidly dashes towards whoever is the current Closes Player. This has a short startup during which an exclamation mark will appear near the opponent, allowing them to have time to block. This has a wide range.||30 Damage||13 seconds|
|T||Phoenix||Winds up for 2 seconds before sending a phoenix forward, accompanied by a damaging burst of fire and also guard breaks.||50 Damage||19 seconds|
|G||Grand Descension||The user rises up and crashes down where the mouse cursor is after a few seconds for a moderately large AoE explosion which guard breaks.||80 Damage||30 seconds|
|F||Enchant||Ignite the user in a cloak of blue fire for a decent amount of time while simultaneously burning and damaging everyone nearby. While the user is ignited, all other moves performed are considered "enchanted" and will do greater damage. it will play theme when using it and it lasts for 20 seconds||30 Damage||30 seconds|
|V||True Blaze||The user will enter a chargeup state where you enhance your sword every 1 second (max charge level 3) gaining 20 extra damage each time, once released, they’ll slam the ground with your sword dealing true dmg to those around you. Dawn is unstunnable and immune to knockback during this state. This move also block breaks if charge level is 2 or higher.||Level 1 - 20 Damage
Level 2 - 40 Damage
Level 3 - 60 Damage
- Back then in the old universe, Dawn used to be immune to stun and knockback thus making it one of the most broken specs back in old AUT.
- The origin of the old idle pose is Charge! Fearless Warriors.
- The enchant theme is 6 Stars 5 Flowers - Keiichi Okabe.
- The mouse cursor aim system for Grand Descension and Malphite Ult can be unreliable sometimes, crashing you in an unintended place and sometimes not registering an entity for each respectively.
- This sword is a reference from Genshin Impact, an open-world RPG Gacha game.
- This spec is a recolor of a claymore sword in Genshin Impact, called "Wolf's Gravestone".
- Genshin's community has mostly used Wolf's Gravestone on a character called Diluc, hence the confusion of calling him the stand master.
- Genshin Impact is reportedly Nub's favorite video game.
- Divine Flames are percentage based in terms of damage. (1% of enemy's HP.)