"Allowing neighboring worlds to exist simultaneously in the same location. That is my Stand ability, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." —Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (ダーティー・ディーズ・ダン・ダート・チープ Dātī Dīzu Dan Dāto Chīpu), often shortened to D4C (ディー･フォー･シー Dī Fō Shī) and translated back into Japanese as Itomo Tayasuku Okonawareru Egetsunai Kōi (いともたやすく行われるえげつない行為), is the Stand of Funny Valentine, featured in Steel Ball Run.
Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price (ダーティー・ディーズ・ダン・ダート・チープ) / D4C (ディー･フォー･シー), is the Stand of Funny Valentine, the main antagonist featured in Steel Ball Run. It's a Close-Ranged and Range-Irrelevant Stand, that first appears in Chapter 61 and 62 of SBR's Manga.
It's not an advanced form of any other stand, but it later has a strong ability named "Love Train".
This stand does not have any Tiers.
|?||Uppercut||D4C will uppercut the opponent into the air|
|?||Slam||D4C will send the opponent into the ground making him stay on ground for a few seconds|
|Q||Stand Summon||The user summons D4C , whilst saying “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!”, alongside a light blue/white sparkle effect, a light blue/white explosion looking behind D4C when summoned, and a American Flag that floats away and disappears after a second of D4C being summoned.||None||None|
- It has been removed from the game, due to everything being reworked.
- The user is Funny Valentine, the main antagonist of Steel Ball Run.
- Original Stats: Destructive Power (A), Speed (A), Range (C, 2m), Persistence (A), Precision (A), Developmental Potential (A).
- Namesake is "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, (AC/DC)" an song and album.
- Its stand ability is to travel between dimensions and create different copies of yourself in different realities.
- The user of this stand, Funny Valentine, was the president of america at the time the manga was set.