"The Dragon Balls were intended to be a thing of extraordinary magic and power, something to be revered, not for the ease of their method, but for the dream of never having to use them." —Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball appears to be an orange ball with visible six stars but should be seven stars depending on your avatar. Individually, they have no powers, but united they have the ability to call forth their associated Eternal Dragon who can grant one wish.
How to Obtain
- Obtained through treasure chests with 1% chance.
- Spawns every 30 Minutes around the map with an 80% chance
- Now used as a quest item for Broly, Goku and Reaper
- The chances of getting a DB from a chest has been decreased, making Broly, Goku, and Reaper (or other options) harder to get.
- It was used by Goku, the main protagonist of the series Dragon Ball.
- Is currently one of the rarest items in the game from chests, along with the Cursed Orb.
- Prior to the New Universe, DIO had a low chance to drop this.
- Formerly used on Hamon to get MUI (OU)
- Since you need 7 of these to get Goku/Reaper/Broly, and most people want them, they are heavily overpriced.
- Before the New Universe update, it used to spawn and the spawn music is called "Dragon Ball Z Kai FULL Opening English"
- Not only it has a high chance of spawning but It despawns in just 2 minutes so therefore makes it harder to find a dragon ball.
- The spawn rate possibly changed to 10% after Broly was released