"Evoulution requires sacrifice" —XGaster
W. D. Gaster was the royal scientist before Alphys, responsible for creating the CORE, Gaster's followers relay various explanations as to what happened to Gaster. One iteration says that he "fell into his creation," another says that "his experiments went wrong," and the last one says he "shattered across time and space." Characters such as the River Person and Gaster's Followers hint at his existence. Similar to Sans and Papyrus, he speaks in a typeface different from the other characters.
How to Obtain (Bugged)
You can attain this spec by doing the "Obtain Gaster" Quest from the Shadow Figure. The Shadow Figure is located in the left of Devil's Palm. The quest is currently glitched and is recommended by many to not get as it is terrible in PVP.
- Perseverance: Win 1v1 matches below 40% health [0/1] (BUGGED)
- Patience: Play the game for 50 minutes straight [0/1]
- Integrity: Complete trades [0/2] (BUGGED)
- Determination: Use Arrow [0/7]
- Justice: Kill DIO [0/3]
- Bravery: Participate in defeating DIO BOSS without killing him yourself [0/2]
|LMB/M1||LMB Hand Combo||A combo. Two hands will slap the opponent twice, then another two will chop downwards, finishing with a Bravery Explosion.||Varies|
|Q||Soul Switch||Upon pressing Q, you'll switch to a random soul.||N/A|
|F||Hand Summon||You summon all of Gaster's Hands at once.||N/A|
The 7 Souls
|R||Single Slash||The hand color Red (Determination) moves to the right side of your avatar, unleashing a Determination Slash in the direction your facing.|
|T||Slash Triplet||The hand color Red (Determination) moves to the right side of your avatar, throwing the first Determination Slash, and floats to the front of your avatar throwing the second Determination Slash, and sways to it's original place throwing a final Determination Slash.|
|R||Justice Shots||The hand color yellow (Determination) shoots justice (bullets). Each projectile does 20 damage. Has a CD of ???|
|T||Pure Justice Shots||The hand color yellow (Justice) unleashes a flurry of justice (bullets). Each projectile does 10 DMG|
|R||Bravery's Nuke||Gaster uses his orange hand (Bravery) to summon a large orb of bravery to explode. Does 30 DMG. Has a CD of ???|
|T||Bravery's Bombardment||A large amount of small orbs of bravery are summoned by the orange hand (Bravery) and explode. Each deal 15 DMG.|
|R||Saws Of Integrity (Bugged)||Gaster's blue hand (Integrity) shoots 3 homing integrity saws (will seek the nearest target). Each saw will hit multiple times for 8 damage per hit, In Total, 48 DMG. Has a CD of 7 seconds.|
|T||Gaster's blue hand (Integrity) shoots 6 homing integrity saws (will seek the nearest target). Each saw will hit multiple times for 20 damage per hit, In Total, 60 DMG. Has a CD of 14 seconds.|
|R||Patient Grab||of 5 seconds.|
|T||Patient Grab: Self Transport||Gaster's hand pulls out a patience rope to transport you to the nearest enemy. No Damage and Cooldown of 5 seconds.|
|R||Perseverance Beam||Gaster's purple hand (Perseverance) shoots a laser dealing 50 DMG. Cooldown of 5 seconds.|
|T||Triple Perseverance Beam||Gaster's Hand Shoots 10 beams quickly. Does 15 damage per beam. Has a CD of 8 seconds.|
|R||Ally Heal||You Heal another player with your green hand (Kindness) for 50 HP. Has a 10 second cooldown.|
|T||Self Heal||You heal yourself with the green hand for 50 HP. Has a 30 Second Cooldown.|
- This spec is a reference to Undertale, but the moveset is a reference to Camilla.
- You use [Q] and [E] to switch souls.
- Every soul has different abilities.
- Gaster or W.D Gaster originated from a game known as "Undertale"
- Gaster speaks in "Wing Dings" (e.g. ❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ 🕈︎📬︎👎︎📬︎ ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎■︎⧫︎📪︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎♍︎♒︎ ♒︎♏︎ ◆︎⬧︎♏︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ 🕆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎●︎♏︎📬︎)
- Originally in the older versions when Gaster was added, It has really low cooldown on all souls, So everyone that had Gaster could spam the abilities really quickly, This has been patched.
- Due to a glitch within the New Universe, you could tell the NPC who would give Gaster's item, 7 Souls, that you completed their quests without doing them, which regardless would give you the 7 Souls item. This has since been fixed but can be still used in older servers.
Tips and Tricks for Quest
- Perseverance: To avoid going over the required low health to beat this quest, use a powerful stand/spec like Gojo or The World Over Heaven and allow yourself to get to low health when the opponent only has one life left and is about to lose. Then just finish them off. With a stronger stand/spec, you won't accidentally lose.
- Patience: Occupy yourself with a quest such as Nocturnus or The World Over Heaven. Or, just go AFK for an hour. (Use an autoclicker so you don't get kicked for inactivity.)
- Integrity: To get trades easier, join the AUT Trading Discord. Trading stands and specs that are A tier or above will get you easier and easier trades. Or just ask for trades in a public server.
- Determination: Self-explanatory. Search the mountain for meteors to get arrows.
- Justice: This quest is easier if you weaken DIO by shooting him with long range projectiles such as Star Platinum and Star Platinum The World's stand-off moves, or Tusk Act 4. Do this 3 times to complete the quest.
- Bravery: For this quest, just join forces with someone else and let them get the majority of the damage and the kill. But make sure you do help, and not just fire one projectile at DIO. Recommended stands are the Star Platinum and Shadow DIO stand line, S+ tier stands, or a projectile stand like Tusk Act 4.