“How will you deflect all these knives, Jotaro?!” - DIO
HSTWR is a Volcanic Reskin of STWR with neon on wings, face and arms, it has a different pose from STWR and it does not have the chair while posing with P and it plays a slightly different song
This Reskin of STWR does more damage than its original.
How To Obtain
|Human||+||Arrow (30%)||=||The World||Arrow|
|The World||+||Vampire Mask||=||Vampiric The World||C|
|Vampiric The World||+||Camera||=||Shadow The World||B|
|Shadow The World||+||Cursed Orb||=||Shadow The World Requiem||S+|
|Shadow The World Requiem||+||Holy Diary||=||Hallow Shadow The World Requiem||Unobtainable|
Passives and Moveset
|Passive A||Bloodlust||Halloween Shadow The World Requiem deals True Damage and has 50% life steal on almost all moves, this allows him to negate all types of counters and remain almost unkillable. He also has faster than usual walkspeed.|
|Passive B||Dying Rage||As the user loses health, the damage of Halloween Shadow The World Requiem increases, doing more damage in proportion to how low the user's health is.|
|Passive C||Cursed Lightning||HSTWR with E and R moves while hitting a target shoots a lightning at every user in a certain area dealing 15 damage.|
|LMB||Requiem Arrows||The users protends his arm to shoot 3 orange requiem arrows while shouting MUDA!||Arrow:
|E||Quick Attacks||HSTWR goes in front of the user and does 4 punches and a kick to the target in front of him while yelling TODOMEDA!||Punch:
|R||Shadowcut||HSTWR goes in front of the user and does a fast cut dealing a huge knockback to the target while yelling "SHINEI!"||Downcut:
|T||Arrow Rain||HSTWR goes in front of the user and does a punch, making giant requiem arrows crawl from the ground, also following the user||Arrow:
|F||Fast Time Stop||HSTWR and the user start laughing for about 0.7 seconds and make a 3.5 seconds long time stop||N/A|
|Requiem Donut||HSTWR and the user instantly teleport behind the target the cursor is pointing on with an infinite range of action||Teleport:
|H*||Scales of Horror||Currently broken, the H Key not longer works as the counter neither does, this is the same for HSTWR/STWR.
(This move has been removed)
|J**||Hallow Cursed Orb||HSTWR spawns a giant orange cursed orb that will follow the first user it sees and will shoot lightnings at every entity nearby while playing Dio's Amendment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZesmNj2cE4||Lightning:
|Z||Stand Jump||HSTWR and the user do a fairly high stand jump||N/A|
|X||Block||HSTWR goes in front of the user and blocks, reducing the damage taken||N/A|
|C||Dash||HSTWR and the user dash||N/A|
|Teleport||HSTWR and the user will teleport where the cursor is pointing at with a medium range distance from the starting position
NOTE: if you are pointing at a living entity you will teleport behind it (mostly in front of it)
|P||Pose||HSTWR and the user will pose while playing j^p^n - Bloom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFOY6Hk2KwA||N/A|
*Works without stand having to be out | **Works while posing | ?? = put value
Despite it not being a good stand for combos you can still make some easy combos that are going to deal a HUGE amount of damage. Remember that the "(+ Key)" are optional and not needed for the actual combo.
Combos are always going to start with G (but is optional in some); I'm not using H move cause is useles in a combo.
- Basic Combo (can use it to attack people infinitely far from you): G + E + R (+ V/C to run away)
- Cursed Orb Combo (mostly used with slow enemies): (G/V if he is far away from you +) J (+ F) + R + T
- Advanced Basic Combo: G (+ J) + E (+ F) + R + T
Remember that these combos can be personally modified to make them easier/better.
PROS AND CONS
- Does GODLY damage after the buff.
- Easy to use and not that much skill required.
- Has VERY GOOD health regeneration.
- After the buff they made that almost every move can One-Shot any other Stands And Specs.
- Basically unkillable because of the passives that make you regen health when dealing damage.
- Bad for complex combos.
- Not that good in a high-ranged battle.
- Is insanely hard to get, even with trading.
- You'll often be killed in Time Stop.
- (Unobtainable Tier List), it is a unobtainable so it will not come back again. Until next Halloween.
- The pose theme that plays for this stand is a pitch-altered version of j^p^n’s song “bloom” (ID for bloom: https://www.roblox.com/library/1253432568.
- Unlike its Shiny nemesis, this does not require a new item such as present