|Hamon is unobtainable. Sorry! You can only get it by trading now, or if it is tradelocked you can never get it again. Either that or it is an admin item/Stand.|
"My heart is burning with the heat of a raging fire! Feel the pounding beat of my pulse! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!" - Jonathan Joestar
Hamon (also referred to as Ripple, or Sendo) is a technique used in the early parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Through the use of controlling breathing, the user can fill their body and attacks with sunlight energy, making it very effective against Vampires, Zombies, and Pillar Men.
|Q||Sendō Chop||The player sends a fast Hamon-infused chop forward, dealing 78 damage.||78|
|E||Sunlight Yellow Overdrive||Using the power of Hamon, the player throws an incredibly fast barrage of punches, dealing 3 damage each.||3|
|T||Zoom Punch||he Hamon user is able to extend their arm outwards by dislocating and stretching their joints, using Hamon to dull the pain. This extended punch deals 53 damage on hit.||53|
|F||Pluck||The user pulls out the Hamon-infused Sword of Luck and Pluck, dealing a massive 188 damage on a successful hit.||188|
- While the spec name is simply "Hamon", all of its' moves are inspired from Jonathan Joestar, the first main protagonist of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure franchise.
- This spec doesn't have a Z move, which is very often used as the leap/flight mobility tool in other Stands/specs.
- The pose is currently broken. While the player goes into the stance, no song audio can be heard. Strangely, using Pluck will play a slowed, pitched down full version of Sono Chi No Sadame, the first opening of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Currently, all of the animations in the Hamon moveset are broken (besides Sunlight Yellow Overdrive). While the particle effects of Q, R, and T appear, the motions the user should use do not. Additionally, the hitboxes on these moves are incredibly broken, often times being inaccurate to where the move should actually hit.
- Theres a theory you can get this from josephs blood (not tried as long as I know)