|Hermit Purple is unobtainable. Sorry! You can only get it by trading now, or if it is tradelocked you can never get it again. Either that or it is an admin item/Stand.|
"OH MY GOD!!!" —a line frequently said by Joseph Joestar in Part 3
Hermit Purple (ハーミットパープル（隠者の紫） Hāmitto Pāpuru) is the Stand of Joseph Joestar, featured in Stardust Crusaders, and briefly in Diamond is Unbreakable. Hermit Purple is sometimes shortened to "HP". In the Manga and Anime of Diamond Is Unbreakable and Stardust Crusaders, Joseph is able to combine Hamon/Ripple with Hermit Purple, but in AUT, it isn't that connective with Hamon; there's only 1 Move that has Hamon on Hermit Purple. Even though it looks like Hermit Purple is able to reach far away, it is a medium-ranged and close-ranged stand.
Hermit Purple is B Tier in Rarity/Obtainable Tier Lists, and in PvP Tier List, Hermit Purple is B+ Tier.
Deleted stand, most likely never coming back.
How To Obtain
|Q/E||Vine Swing||Pulls the player to where the mouse was aimed, also can be used to pull players towards you.|
|R||Overdrive Vine Grab||Grabs the target, and throws them away using Hamon and Hermit Purple.|
|T||Hamon Bottlecap||User flings the cap off of a soda using Hamon, and drinks the soda. (You get healed.)|
|G||Pose||User poses with Hermit Purple. (currently broken)|
|F||Spirit Photo||Puts an overlay on the screen to look like a developing photo. (semi broken, does not work consistently)|
|C||The Secret Technique Of The Joestars||User runs away, whilst screaming "NIGERUNDAYO, SMOKEY!"|
Currently, Hermit Purple only has one quote.
- "OH MY GOD!"
- When you're underwater, you can grapple to the water.
- This is the pose music for Hermit Purple.
- You can launch someone by throwing someone while posing. (Hermit Purple's pose got removed, so this bug no longer works.)
- If you auto-click and spam Keybind G, you essentially start a Glitch Barrage that is extremely over-powered, and can kill someone in a few second's. (Just like the last one, Hermit Purple's pose got removed and this bug no longer works.)
- During Timestop, you can still use moves on people's and things. When Timestop ends, all Damage and Grapple's you did during the timestop will occur.
- This stand is incredibly buggy and has a absolutely broken punch hitbox.
- Hermit Purple's Pose got removed due to people finding out about how to do bugs with the pose.
- Spirit Photo is spammable, and the more you spam it, the more chances of you crashing.
- This stand has recently been unobtainable since the new universe.
|Easy||E / Q + R|
|Medium||E + Q + R + T|
|Hard||E + Q + Click + R + Click during throw animation x 2 then after throw animation + C + T|