"Do you understand, user !? I must crush my fear! Now is the time... I must overcome it right now! That is what it means to live!" —Diavolo
King Crimson (or simply "KC") is the Stand of Diavolo, the main Antagonist of Vento Aureo (Golden Wind). It is a powerful and quick close-ranged Stand, being to impale one's stomach and chop someone's arm off. It also possesses the ability to erase time and predict the future. It is however, not very persistent and has low range, making it difficult to fight groups of people. In-game, King Crimson is a powerful Stand with mediocre speed. It has very powerful combos that allows you to take much HP to end a player. King Crimson cannot evolve further, but back in the Old Universe, you could obtain King Crimson Requiem and XENO.
- Stand User: Shared by both Diavolo and Vinegar Doppio, as they are technically the same person.
- Stand Type: Close-Ranged, Antagonist Stand, Time-Manipulation
- Based on: Part: 5, Vento Aureo
- Namesake: King Crimson (band) + In the Court of the Crimson King (album)
- Localized Name: Emperor Crimson [Kingukurimuzonツ]
- Japanese Name: キング・クリムゾン
- Name Meaning: a moment of pressured panic
|E||"SOKODA, KURAE!" (There you are, take this!)/ Ground Slam||King Crimsons arms smash the ground while the user shouts "SOKODA KURAI!" This move is also gauranteed to guard break.||30
|R||"SOKODA!" (There!) / Scalpel throw||The user brandishes three scalpels before throwing them, accompanied by a shout of "SOKODA!".||12 Damage
33 Damage if all scapels hit.
|Q||Stand Summon||The user of the stand summons King Crimson, saying its name in a solemn tone. This is accompanied by the Time Erasure effect.||None||1 Second|
|LMB/M1||LMB Combo||King Crimson throws 2 Punches towards the victim, followed by 2 Kicks. The second knocks the target into the air.||8 Damage
36 Full Combo Damage
|E||Eye Jab||King Crimson throws a punch towards the victim, blinding them and dealing 10 Damage; if you press E again (or just spam E ) right after blinding the victim, you teleport behind them, with King Crimson punching the victim's legs (therefore leaving them with only an arm); the final punch launches them away from the user. This stuns the victim until their leg has been regenerated, and also has a lot of blood if gore is turned on.||10 - 55 Damage|
|R||Donut||A recurring finisher punch. King Crimson launches a heavy blow, cutting a circular hole in the target's torso.||50 Damage|
|T||Chop||King Crimson chops the enemy acting as a combo extender.||32.25 Damage|
|F||Time Erase||King Crimson and its user perform a pose, followed by the Stand's user calling its name. Up to ten seconds of time are then erased. The user is invisible and intangible to all other players, and can see all other players and items in the map (obstructions are eliminated). King Crimson's user can see other players' future selves walking directly in front of their present selves, which can move freely; once Time Erase ends, all players' positions are overwritten to those of their future selves during erased time.
Before, this use to see item or chests in the ground, but now they fixed the bug.
|G||Epitaph Counter||If attacked in this state, the user switches positions with their assailant, then teleports behind them. This does not give I-frames, allowing the attacker to even punish you if they're fast enough to pull off a Eye Jab.||None|
|V||Time Skip||Upon pressing V where your cursor is, you teleport to that place, which sometimes can be bugged.||None|
|Y||Arm Chop||King Crimson appears behind the player, then levitates toward the target. After a somewhat lengthy start-up period, King Crimson quickly severs the target's arm.
This move does not deal Bleed Damage and you cannot attack the Opponent during this period, and the victim and you can move around. Also another note that this move is blockable, but only blockable if the opponent has been blocking before the attack and during it.
|B||Shadow Diavolo Disguise||The user starts off with saying “This is a test.”, after that quote, they move onto the next quote saying “I’ve accepted this test to stand victorious against my past.” with a pose of them taking off their shirt, and after that, King Crimson’s Time Erase Effect will appear on screen, and you’ll turn into Shadow Diavolo saying “A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self.” After this, you'll be given a new username while wearing the disguise randomly generated from a selected amount of names relating to King Crimson or Diavolo.
|N||Quote||Upon pressing N, you'll say one of the quotes below:
Shadow Diavolo Disguise Quotes
Music: 21st Century Schizoid Man-King Crimson(The Band)
- King Crimson + Requiem Arrow = King Crimson Requiem (UNOBTAINABLE)
- King Crimson + Universe Orb = XENO (Unobtainable in New Universe)
- 3 M1s > T > E
- 3 M1s > T > Y
- 3 M1s > T > 3 M1s > E x2 > V To In The Direction They Are Launched > M1 > R > Dash Back > Y
Not True Combos:
- Donut (R) + Eye Jab 2X (E) + Arm Chop (Y)
- Donut (R) + Eye Jab 2X (E) + Chop (T) + Arm Chop (Y)
- Arm Chop (Y) + Donut (R) + LMB Combo 3X (LMB) + Chop (T) + LMB Combo 3X (LMB) + Eye Jab 2X (E)
- 3x M1, Eye Jab x2, 3x M1, Chop, 3x M1, Impale, 3x M1, Arm Chop, Repeat (Infinite Combo)
- Y, 3 LMB, T, 3 LMB, E, E, R
- 3 LMB, E, E, R, 3 LMB, T, 4 LMB
- 3 LMB, E, 3 LMB, T, 3 LMB, R, 4 LMB, Y
- 3 LMB, T, 3 LMB, Y, 3 LMB, E, E, R, 3 LMB, T, 4 LMB
- 3 LMB, T, 3 LMB, E, E, R, Y
- King Crimson is the first stand to have a title, the second being Reaper and Urzan.
- King Crimson has a high combo potential because it has separate movesets for disengaged and engaged Stands. (Other stands have this feature, too.)
- King Crimson is the stand of Diavolo, and is one of the most powerful stands in Golden Wind as its main ability is to skip time, thus causing things to "happen" when the mind can't remember.
- King Crimson is the first stand to have most violence in A Universal Time. Most moves show blood from the player; and since this stand shows a lot of violence, most moves deal Bleeding Damage.
- When the user press P, it will do posing and it will play "21st Century Schizoid Man" Music.
- The M1 punches have the exact same animation as Gold Experience's M1 punches.