"HIT THE BEAT!" - Nuclear Star
Nuclear Star is a non-canon close-ranged stand based on a Dubstep song of the same, "NUCLEAR-STAR" made by Camellia. The stand is non-canon meaning it does not come or associate with the JoJo Universe. Either way, it's fast and has more control over its power, unlike its counterpart Crystallized. Both of their skill sets are identical but their special moves are different.
Nuclear Star isn't a Humanoid Stand.
Obtainability + Full Craft
Full Craft Section
Human + Arrow = Whitesnake (30%)
Made In Heaven + Star Gem = Nuclear Star
In Tier Lists, Nuclear Star is A Tier In Rarity, and its B Tier In PVP.
|LMB||Nuclear Fists||Instead of Nuclear Star punching the enemy, you're the one who's doing the punches.|
|E||Nuclear Barrage||You crouch down and do a pose, and Nuclear Star goes over you, throwing a lot of consecutive punches towards the enemy.||N/A|
|R||Nuclear Heavy Strike||Nuclear Star performs a quick and heavy strike towards the people or person in front of you.||N/A|
|F||DELTA's Blood||Nuclear Star uses his immense power to rewind time, sending players to their original position 4 seconds ago.||None|
- The pose music is based on the song of the same name NUCLEAR-STAR made by Camellia
- This stand is non-canon and is close-ranged.
- The main ability of this stand is to rewind time 4 seconds back/ago.
- Nuclear Star has no passives.
- Nuclear Star is called NS for short.
- Nuclear Star almost has the same moveset as Crystallized.
Pro's & Con's
- This stand is great for damage out-die.
- NUCLEAR-STAR has good mobility abilities.
- All attacks bypass King Crimson/King Crimson Requiem, and King Crimson: Alternate Universe's Epitaph.
- Nuclear Star is B Tier in PVP.
- Nuclear Star is predictable with each of its attacks.
- Nuclear Star is kind of hard to obtain since the item that is used to o b t a i n this stand has a 1/8 of spawning, and the percentage is 13%.