"Being a hero isn’t about letting others know you did the right thing, it’s about you knowing you did the right thing." —Ben Tennyson
The Ben 10 Spec is a spec in the New Universe used to replace some stands and specs which is in the New Universe. It has been confirmed that there are going to be only 4 aliens with 2 moves + LMB. The 4 aliens which will be with the spec are, Diamond Head, XLR8, Heat Blast and Blitzwolfer, all except the last already ingame. Not much else is known. (TRANSFORM CURRENTLY BROKEN FOR MOBILE)
Every minute there's a 60% chance for a meteor to drop down on the mountain near the soccer field. There is a chance it will be a space pod, the model is down below. To obtain the Omnitrix, you just simply go search for the pod and hold E when it's within range. The spec will replace your current stand/spec you're using, so make sure to switch to a stand that can be disposed or Standless.
Moveset & Passives
|Transformation||Ben 10 can transform into different aliens with unique movesets.|
|While being XLR8 you can move in time stop
for 2 seconds.
|LMB||Oni Combo||The user punches the enemy a few times, and ending the LMB Combo with a simple kick which knocks the enemy away from you.||8 Each||0.5s per swing, 3s after 4 swings.|
|Q||Transform||Pressing Q will show you all of the stuff you can transform into. There's currently 3 Options; Heatblast, Diamondhead, and XLR8. Blitzwolfer is WIP. Moving your mouse onto the option will transform you into the one you've selected, and pressing Q de-transforms you back to your regular avatar.||None||1s|
XLR8 Moveset and Passives
|Passive 1 - Temporal Speed||Temporal Speed allows you to move in Time Stop for 2 Second's or so. In Infernasu’s Video, Kur showed XLR8’s Temporal Speed; if you use this around nearby players, this will stop them in their tracks. If this is used during Time Stop near the user who Time Stopped, they would be stopped in their own Time Stop|
|Passive 2 - Increased Walkspeed||When the user transforms into XLR8, their walkspeed becomes increased and faster.|
|E||Vortex||XLR8 lands a single punch on the victim, afterwards XLR8 spins around the victim, making a vortex shape around them, and sliding onto the ground when the Vortex ends.||4 Damage (First Punch)
10 Damage (Tick Damage)
|R||Temporal Speed||User speeds up considerably for ~2.5 Seconds, freezing nearby players. Can also be used to move in Time Stop. This move activates Passive 1.||N/A||28 Seconds|
|T||Quick Swing||XLR8 throws two powerful punches at the enemy, each one dealing 15 Damage. This move can be used as an M1 Extender.||15 Damage|
Heat Blast Moveset and Passives
- When you're choosing what to transform into, a GUI will appear on what you'll choose. This is a reference to Grand Theft Auto/GTA where you select a weapon.
- XLR8 can move in Time Stop for 2 Seconds.
- This is Infernasu's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNMKJ3VpMuo.
- XLR8 uses the Girl Torso.
- There is a glitch where if any of the alien forms gets block broken they will not be able to turn, walk at the blocking speed, have some of their moves disabled and will have their block automatically broken if they block again. To fix this you simply need to turn back to human, block (you should get block broken automatically), then you can go on as regular.
- XLR8's Temporal Speed uses the old A Universal Time running animation.