"Follow the Wind, But Watch Your Back"
Project Samurai is a very strong specialty. It is rather fast and useful in certain situations.
As a child, Yasuo believed what others in his town said about him. In the best days, his very existence was a mistake of judgment. At worst, it was a mistake that could never be undone.
As with almost everything that hurts, there was some truth to it. His mother was a widow who was already raising a young son, when the man who would be Yasuo's father came into her life like an autumn wind. And, like that lonely time, it was gone again before the Ionian winter cloak settled on the little family.
This Spec is a C tier on the obtainable list as of 2/01/2021
An Ionian of deep resolve, Yasuo is an agile swordsman who wields the air itself against his enemies. As a proud young man, he was falsely accused of murdering his master—unable to prove his innocence, he was forced to slay his own brother in self-defense. In time, his master's true killer was revealed, and his brother mysteriously returned from death, yet Yasuo still could not forgive himself for all he had done. Now, he wanders the world with only the wind to guide his blade.
|Passive 1||Wind Runner||You have the wind by your side, enhancing your speed.|
|Passive 2||Critical||Each kill grants you a higher and higher critical chance, all the way up to 100%. Critical Chance doesn't reset when you die.|
|Yasuo quickly carries his sword and then performs a heavy thrust towards the enemy, dealing 27 Damage and a bleeding damage of 5.
5 (Bleed Damage)
|R||Sharp Strike||Yasuo charges a fast hit, and slices into his opponent's heart, pushing them away. This deals unusual damage compared to his regular click.||44 Damage|
|T||Wind Slices||The Samurai raises his guards and senses, and becomes passively faster for a few seconds. This has no animation.||30 Damage per slice (90 Damage In Total)|
|Y||Sword Slice||Yasuo lunges at the enemy hitting him 3 times||32 Damage
6 Bleeding Damage
|F||Last Breath (Ultimate Ability)||
|150 + 75 Damage!|
- PROJECT Samurai is overpowered even without any critical chance.
- Just like Shinigami, you don't lose any souls when you die, but this time, it's critical chance instead of Souls.
- Full Crit can be insanely powerful at times.
- PROJECT Samurai is the only spec in-game that has the old running animation.
- Using R + Y gives you more critical chance, due to the burst bleeding damage PROJECT Samurai's Y has.
- Wind Slice does 30 damage in total.
- Last Breath is also known as PROJECT Samurai's Ultimate Ability.
- Anubis + Samurai Path = Samurai
- Samurai + Holy Diary = PROJECT Samurai
- PROJECT Samurai + Tale of The Universe = The Harbinger Of Dawn
This stand used to have to get Phantom Blade (unobtainable) + Samurai Path to use