"You are watching me!?" - DIO, Heritage For The Future (DIO, ディオ)
In JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3 Stardust Crusaders, Shadow The World is The World before DIO knew about its powers. It's also Shadow Dio's stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future (JJBA: HFTF) video game.
Shadow Dio (邪悪の化身ディオ, Ja'aku no Keshin Dio lit. Evil's Incarnation Dio) is an alternative version of DIO from before the final showdown in Cairo. He is one of the six hidden characters in Heritage for The Future.
A mostly neon pink ghostly type stand, very bright,and oxygen tanks on its back and has no legs, and where the legs should be are a few broken bits of the stand. It has a helmet with tubes attaching it to the Oxygen Tanks. This stand does not have a stand form. Though Shadow the world or stw will appear when you pose or when you press g.
This stand is interesting. This opens up a lot of combo potential, especially if you are good at the game. If used right, this stand and its variants (FSTW (futuristic shadow the world), SW (shadow weeboo), and SL(shadow legs) "unobtainable now") can deal devastating damage. However, this stand possesses many weaknesses as well. Shadow Dio is a "glass cannon" which can deal immense damage but can't take a hit itself, and it's R move has low knock back meaning it can be punished on hit. His crouch moves are also more situational than his standing moves because of his low speed when crouching.
|This stand has a arcade bar that increases when you damage someone. The more damage you do the more moves you unlock.(NPC's do not count)|
|Since to get the stand you need a Vampire mask + VTW, some of the moves will heal you. (Can be used on NPC).|
|You will passively heal damage that was done to you.|
|The player jabs the opponent at an extremely fast rate. The animation and hitbox will also change depending on if your airborne.|
|You do a spinning kick that deals incredible knockback. Can kick a barrage out of range if utilized correctly.|
|You swipe your and downwards and anyone hit by it will be stunned for a split second.|
|You will do a Wryyy...! pose then STW will time stop until your bar runs out. But in return, you can cancel the timestop whenever you want by pressing F again. (Can be used with Crouch Mode: On too)|
|You bring out two sets of knives, and you will throw one set of knives each time you press T. There are 5 knives in each set and it has little to no cooldown which means it is spammable.|
|This skill is a countermove, Once pressed, you will immediately start reading a book (Possibly the model of Dio's Diary) And in your other hand, you will holster a glass of blood. Anyone that hits you will be stun locked for a split second (Depending on how fast they are). A exclamation mark will be shown where you were standing and you will suddenly timestop behind them. But beware that this does use 1/4 of your Arcade Bar and using it too much may drain all your bar out and you will be left unable to use any special attacks until you refill the bar again.|
|Crouch mode can be enabled/disabled by pressing C. By toggling between Crouch mode on and off, the user can switch between the style's different moveset. Most of the moves listed below can only be activated if Crouch mode is on; you can't use skills are require Crouch mode to be off, nor the other way around.|
|You start to jab your opponent's feet at a moderately slow rate. Do not underestimate this move for its cooldown since it can easily become deadly if parely with E or R. Use this if the opponent is trying to get away since it does a bit of stun lock each time you hit someone.|
|You uppercut the opponent and sends them quite far away from you. This move, like all other moves for Shadow Legs are quite spammable if you combo it with R or LMB. You can easily escape a barrage with this if you time it right.|
|You swipe your hands downwards and hit your opponent along their legs and grounding them; allowing for open combos. This can become deadly if paired with LMB or E.|
|You will do a Wryyy...! pose then Shadow Legs will time stop until your arcade bar runs out. But in return, you can cancel the timestop whenever you want by pressing F again. (Can be used with Crouch Mode: Off too)|
|Plunge your arm into your foe and take their blood (while doing a pose) for your own while also dealing and healing a great amount. Then you will smash the opponent into the ground. During this, you will yell "Jitsuni Nazimuzo!(It really suits me!)”. You cannot move while doing this so beware if someone is trying to kill you. This also requires 1/4 of your bar in order to work.|
|Once pressed, you will start to press vampiric liquidized fluids into your eyes. Then soon after, you uncover your eyes and shoot out two beams of insanely hot fluids out of it. This moves very quick and hard to dodge if aimed right but does not go very far; it evaporates after travels about 50 studs. This is also a special move and requires 1/2 of your bar in order to work.|
|Shadow Legs manifests and hits your opponent three times, stun locking them for the first two hits and knocking them away on the third.|
|Teleport a few studs towards where your facing. This goes through walls, meaning you can attack people on the other side of a wall, catch them off guard and end them by spamming every one of your move.|
- Shadow The World + Cursed Orb = STWR.
- Shadow The World + Cosmic Orb = Dio’s The World.
- Shadow The World + Dank Diary = Shadow Weaboo.
- Shadow The World + Gift From The Gods = Shadow Legs (Unobtainable. May be B Tier or A Tier.)
These combos apply to Futuristic STW, Shadow Weaboo, Cosmical DIO and Shadow Legs as well, They share same movesets but different health and damage. Shadow legs is currently unobtainable as of 2/18/21
C + E + R (You can jab while the opponent is ragdolled for a ton of damage)
C + E + T
C + E + R + G
R + E + Z (only if they are knocked far, if not walk over to the opponent) + C + B (This combo is technically infinite only if used properly)
E + R + LMB + R + G (charge the bar)
(Maximum charged) F + T + E + R
B + R + E + T x 6 (Counter combo)
C + T (Maximum charged) + G + E
E + T + C + B
C + B Spam --> E + R (Add in some Clicks) (Can be used while Un-crouched ONLY E + R)
F(maxed charged)+T(spam until F is up)(does not work with crouch mode.)
Hard (Special) Combo's:
F (Maximum charged) + T (Spam) + E + G + C + T
C + G + F + E + T
E+R+T (Doesn't work anymore due to the cooldown but you can still do it)
NOTE: Spam all keys listed.
E + C + R + T + click + G
E+C+R+T+F (if bar full)+Spam knives
- Note: Timestop for Shadow The World goes on until your bar is SUPPOSED to run out. if you attack somebody or a npc it will go out at the same time it's suppose to even if you gain exp faster than you lose it, so you can't infinitely TS.
- This Stand does NOT Have a stand mode. The stand will only appear when you press G and P.
- Shadow The World has been nerfed. What the nerf is about: Using abilities off bosses, dummies, or NPC's will not increase the bar, it only increases off of player's. This nerf was made due to Shadow The World Players abusing power to increase bar's off of Dummies and NPC's.
- However you can still gain HP from hitting NPC's
- Not only Shadow The World has the bar in Heritage For The Future, all character's have the Super Meter.
- There's 2 temporary bugs for Shadow DIO. 1. Shadow DIO's Knives don't damage anybody.(sometimes does)
- Shadow DIO's Counter (B) is suppose to be a triggered counter where someone triggers the counter then the Shadow DIO teleports behind them and stun them.(now it just makes a ! On top of you. Basically useless)
- However, Since this stand has an automatic regen you can simply wait to regen safely.
- Some Stands can still bypass this however.
- Shadow DIO's draining grab can harm reapers and sans, meaning it can bypass counters.
- Before this stand was nerfed it was used alot to kill Reaper and its variant Hallow Reaper.
- This stand is known as both Shadow DIO and Shadow the World, Commonly called STW.