"Immortality! Eternal life! And STAND POWER! This proves that no one can surpass DIO! Puny Humans! I shall rule you all! Bow before my knowledge and might!" —DIO
Shadow The World Requiem is a medium-ranged stand based on Shadow DIO, a non-canon stand from Heritage for the Future, a JoJo game for Arcade. In A Universal Time, Shadow The World reveals its full potential and becomes Shadow The World Requiem.
Shadow The World Requiem, also known as STWR to the majority of the player base, was first the mascot for AUT. Because of this, it has abilities that deal a lot of damage. It is considered to be the one of the most, if not the most powerful stand in A Universal Time. In addition, it also has the ability to stop time, which can easily destroy foes that cannot evade with TS Resistance or a Stand Jump before the move can activate. This stand also has a special shiny counterpart called Hallow Shadow The World Requiem, which was only obtainable during the Halloween Event.
Shadow The World Requiem’s theme: DIO’s Amendment
This stand is an S+ Tier stand in the Stand Tier List (not confirmed for the new tier list) making it not just powerful, but also a super rare stand.
It is the nemesis of Star Platinum Requiem.
It looks completely different from Shadow DIO. It has menacing neon purple eyes, a purple torso and purple armor with a neon purple Requiem Arrow on the center of the armor, purple wings, a Requiem Arrow on the helmet, phantom legs with tentacles on its belt, and two horns on its helmet.
How To Obtain (Attainability)
|Passive (In Order)||Passive Name||Description|
|Passive A (1)||Bloodlust (Lovelust)/Vampirism (Either Removed or Broken)||Your own offensive moves heal you. Shadow The World Requiem deals True Damage and has 50% life steal on almost all moves, this allows him to negate all types of counters and remain almost unkillable.|
|"The World truly has the power to reign all over this world!"||Due to your superiority over the power of requiem, you are able to bypass nearly all counters such as Gold Experience Requiem's Return to Zero and Shadow The World's Book Taunt.|
|Q||Stand Summon||The user summons Shadow The World Requiem whilst saying "Za Warudo!", and laughs shortly afterwards.||None||3 Seconds|
|LMB/Click||STWR LMB Combo||Shadow The World Requiem releases a few punches that deal 8 Damage, whilst aggressively yelling out "Muda"; after landing the first few hits, you'll land a even stronger punch which deals 25 Damage.||8 Damage (First Few Hits)
25 Damage (Final Hit)
|E + Hold||Shadow Barrage||Shadow The World Requiem performs a rapid barrage, with the first punches dealing 1 Damage, and a heavy punch at the end of the barrage which deals 35 Damage + Knockback.||1 Damage (Barrage), 35 Damage (Final Hit)||8 Seconds|
|R||Shadow Heavy Punch||Shadow The World Requiem releases a heavy punch, dealing 40 Damage + Strong Knockback||40 Damage||7 Seconds|
|T||Arrow Guard||Shadow The World Requiem summons 5 Arrows, hitting nearby enemies. Can be used mid-stun as well.||10 Damage per arrow||10 Seconds|
|F||Shadow's Timestop||Shadow The World Requiem and its user perform an animated pose, whilst yelling "Za Warudo! Toki wo tomare!", stopping time for 6 seconds.||N/A||30 Seconds|
|Y||Cursed/Shadow Knives||The user holds out 2 Knives in each hand, and afterwards throwing them two-by-two.||20 Damage (Each Knife hit)||4.5 Seconds|
|H||Shadow's Energy||Shadow The World Requiem charges up a powerful dark energy force in front of its user, upon release it will deal AOE Damage. The damage depends on how long you've charged it for and you can move while charging it, but slow walk-speed||AOE Damage (20.18 - 50.14)||11.5 Seconds|
|G||Ground Slam||Shadow The World Requiem moves out in front of its user, then slams the ground whilst saying "Muda!" twice, and leaving a cracked/damaged mark on the ground for a few seconds, and knock-backing nearby enemies back and dealing good damage.||AOE Damage (45 Damage)|
|V||Teleportation||Teleports you to where your cursor is located.||N/A||10 Seconds|
|P||Pose||The user backflips onto their purple chair, playing DIO's Amendment on an infinite loop. (Chair is bugged ATM.)||N/A||None|
|N||Quote||Upon pressing N, you'll say one of the quotes below:
||N/A||After current quote ends|
- M1 x3, H, T, M1 x2, E, Y
- F, H, M1 x3, T, E. (Will do around 130 damage)
- F, H, T, G, E
- M1x4,Y,E,G,F,E,T,Y,R,G(if all hit will do 394 dmg If every single move hits)
- Dio’s Amendment (STWR’s Pose Music) was about to be replaced by another song, but it’s staying.
- STWR's Health is 800 (old Universe). In The New Universe, Shadow The World Requiem will have 500 Health.
- The quotes for Shadow The World Requiem are "You're going to have to die, then." and "You fool, you shall soon know that The World's true power is, indeed, the power to reign over this world!". These quotes are from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure P3: Stardust Crusaders.
- This stand was originally obtained by using an True Requiem Arrow on Shadow DIO.
- Shadow The World Requiem's Health back then when it didn't get a rework was 225 HP and was able to easily be defeated by a Super Shadow.
- G (Doughnut) was originally used as throwing a Requiem Arrow, like Star Platinum Requiem); but it has been replaced with Requiem Donut (Impaling Thrust).
- The Cursed Orb move for this stand will soon be replaced by an another move.
- The ROBLOX ID for Dio's Amendment/STWR's Pose Music is. [].
- People rank this below Star Platinum Requiem due to the PvP Ability, but Shadow The World Requiem is actually a very good stand if you know how to use it properly.
- Shadow The World Requiems Arrow Guard Move could be a reference to Gilgamesh from the anime series, Fate
- Shadow The World Requiem's TS Duration is the same as Star Platinum Requiem's TS Duration.