"Immortality! Eternal life! And STAND POWER! This proves that no one can surpass DIO! Puny Humans! I shall rule you all! Bow before my knowledge and might!" —DIO
Shadow The World Requiem is a medium-ranged stand based on Shadow DIO, a non-canon stand from Heritage for the Future, a JoJo game for Arcade. In A Universal Time, Shadow The World reveals its full potential and becomes Shadow The World Requiem.
Shadow The World Requiem, also known as STWR to the majority of the player base, was first the mascot for AUT. Because of this, it has abilities that deal a lot of damage. It is considered to be the one of the most, if not the most powerful stand in A Universal Time. In addition, it also has the ability to stop time, which can easily destroy foes that cannot evade with TS Resistance or a Stand Jump before the move can activate. This stand also has a special shiny counterpart called Hallow Shadow The World Requiem, which was only obtainable during the Halloween Event.
Shadow The World Requiem’s theme: DIO’s Amendment
This stand is an S+ Tier stand in the Stand Tier List (not confirmed for the new tier list) making it not just powerful, but also a super rare stand.
The thematic counterpart of Shadow The World Requiem is Star Platinum Requiem.
It looks completely different from Shadow DIO. It has menacing neon purple eyes, a purple torso and purple armor with a neon purple Requiem Arrow on the center of the armor, purple wings, a Requiem Arrow on the helmet, phantom legs with tentacles on its belt, and two horns on its helmet.
How To Obtain (Attainability)
You must have Shadow DIO equipped, and then use the rarest item in game, the cursed orb. Upon usage you will obtain Shadow The World Requiem.
Shadow The World Requiem + Holy Diary = Halloween Shadow The World Requiem (Halloween 2020 Obtainment Method)
- M1 x3, H, T, M1 x2, E, Y
- F, H, M1 x3, T, E. (Will do around 130 damage)
- F, H, T, G, E
- M1 x3 > E > F > M1 x3 > G > T > M1 x3(when ts ends) > E. [Optimal STWR Combo. Very good damage and is true.]
- E R M1 x4 *repeat* [Good for farming.]
- E, T, Y
- STWR along with SPR and Omnitrix's Diamondhead the highest health in the game, being 600.
- STWR, Star Platinum, and Made in Heaven are the only stands that have an automatic barrage.
- Dio’s Amendment (STWR’s Pose Music) was about to be replaced by another song, but it’s staying.
- STWR's Health was 800 (old Universe). In The New Universe, Shadow The World Requiem has 600 Health.
- This stand was originally obtained by using an True Requiem Arrow on Shadow DIO.
- Shadow The World Requiem's Health back then when it didn't get a rework was 225 HP and was able to easily be defeated by a Super Shadow.
- G (Doughnut) was originally used as throwing a Requiem Arrow, like Star Platinum Requiem); but it has been replaced with Requiem Donut (Impaling Thrust).
- The Cursed Orb move for this stand will soon be replaced by an another move.
- The Dio's Amendment/STWR's Pose Music is 1.
- People rank this below Star Platinum Requiem due to the PvP Ability, but Shadow The World Requiem is actually a very good stand if you know how to use it properly (And it's REALLY EASY to use).
- Shadow The World Requiems Arrow Guard Move could be a reference to Gilgamesh from the anime series, Fate
- Shadow The World Requiem's TS Duration is the same as Star Platinum Requiem's TS Duration.
- STWR and SPR were the former rarest stands, but Yasuo and Yone took over, and now both stands are ranked below Reaper and other Dragon Ball required stands. STWR and SPR have been the longest rarest stands.
- G (Ground slam) can easily be punishable if you miss, as it prevents you from attacking and moving for a few seconds.