"My Stand will be the judge!" - Kujo Jotaro, Stardust Crusaders (Jotaro Kujo, 空条 承太郎)
Star Platinum (スタープラチナ（星の白金） Sutā Purachina) is the Stand of Jotaro Kujo. Among the very first Stands introduced, it is featured along with Jotaro in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventures anime, notably the third parts of the series, most prominently in Stardust Crusaders. Quick note: these moves are subject to change as Star Platinum is confirmed to get a rework together with THE WORLD.
Star Platinum can be shortened to SP. Star Platinum and The World are the same type of stand. The do not look the same even though the have equivalent abilities.
Among the very first Stands introduced, it is featured along with Jotaro in three parts of the series, most prominently in Stardust Crusaders. Star Platinum has no passives.
Star Platinum is D Tier, which is the common Arrow stand Tier.
Stand User: Jotaro Kujo
Type: Close-Ranged and Protagonist Stand (Except Star Finger.)
Part: 3, Stardust Crusaders
Star Platinum's Nemesis: The World
Tarot Card: The Star
Japanese Name: スタープラチナ（星の白金）
Star Platinum + DIO's Diary = Star Platinum Over Heaven
Star Platinum + Holy Diary = Star Platinum OVA
Star Platinum + Cosmic Orb = Jotaro's Star Platinum
|Key||Move In Action||Move||Description||Damage||Cooldown|
|E + Hold||Ora Barrage||Star Platinum throws a barrage of punches at high speed towards the enemy doing 5-7.5 damage per punch.||5 - 7.5||3 Seconds|
|R||ORA!||Star Platinum throws a heavy punch at the enemy doing about 50-60 damage.||50 - 60||7 Seconds|
|T||Star Finger!||Star platinum stretches their fingers giving you some range. (Works well when you spin while doing it a 360 attack.)||46||3 Seconds|
|Y||Donut||Point your mouse on the opponent and teleport behind them.||35||15 Seconds|
|F||Time Stop||Star Platinum stops times for 4 seconds.||None||30 Seconds|
|J||Steely Dan Beatdown||This move can be activated at any amount of health; The only way this move is stopped is if a opponent kills you while beatdowning someone, leaving, or anything else that will stop Beatdown. Good luck trying to ue it, though, because it doesn't work much, if at all.||0.2 (Damage got nerfed.)||30 Seconds (When beatdown is hit)
5 Seconds (If Beatdown Didn't Hit)
|H||N/A IMAGE NOT AVAILABLE||Timestop Movement||When someone uses Timestop and you press H, you will be able to move in their TS for a few seconds.||None||N/A|
|E + Hold||Barrage||"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"||6 Damage per hit|
|T||Star Finger||"STAR FINGA"|
|Star Inhale||Star Platinum inhales anything in front of its user, whilst making a White Air (or Fog) that is visible to anyone. This deals 1 Damage.||1 Damage|
|J (?)||"Yare Yare... you truly are the lowest scum in history."|
|Police Revolver Shoot||The user quickly brings out a Revolver/Gun from their pocket and shoots the opponent that's in the users direction.
This is a reference to when Jotaro steals a Cop's gun when he was in Jail in one of the First Episodes in Stardust Crusaders.
Gallery Section (Leaks)
- Star Platinum is D Tier (Arrow Tier).
- This stand will get a rework, along with The World.
- ‘Star Platinum currently has 425 HP.
- SP is also the Same Archetype of The World, and a Nemesis of The World.
- Star Platinum has no passives, and it probably won't even get a passive. (SP Might Get A Passive In It's Rework, But We Don't Know Yet.)
- For some reason, The World is invisible, but Star Platinum isn't invisible while its getting a rework.
- Star Platinum's Eye Color are/is pretty much Green and Blue combined.
- Star Platinum is a humanoid stand, just like a lot of other stand's that are also an humanoid stand in JJBA.
- Star Platinum has a Tarot Card.
- Stand On and Stand Off is a good combo potential for Star Platinum.
- Star Platinum's Aura in-game is Pink instead of Purple. In the Anime, The World and Star Platinum have the same Aura Color.
- Just like Star Platinum The World, everytime you attack, you will wear Jotaro's Hat, but it's P3 Jotaro's Hat instead of P4 Jotaro's Hat.