"STAR PLATINUM, THE WORLD!" - Jotaro Kujo
Star Platinum Requiem(スタープラチナレクイエム Sutā Purachina Rekuiemu) or in short as SPR/SSPR, is a Custom/Unofficial Stand, used by Stand User Jotaro Kujo.
Star Platinum Requiem's theme is a remix of Amend by j^p^n, similar to Shadow The World Requiem's theme, but with Jotaro's HFTF voice lines instead. It also plays it’s HFTF theme, but with a rock cover.
HFTF means Heritage for the future; a series of JJBA.
Star Platinum Requiem theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9b
Stand Type: Evolution, Requiem, Cursed Orb Stand
Star Platinum Requiem is built as the Requiem form of Star Platinum. Star Platinum Requiem is a humanoid stand, has white lights in most of the stand's accessories. Requiem Arrows symbolizing Star Platinum Requiem's form. White light Star Knee Pads that may symbolize The Star tarot, or The Star in the Star Platinum name. With Dark Hair, Dark Gloves, and a Purple Body. It is star platinum but with an arrow on its head. Every other detail on star platinum is just Purple.
SPR/SSPR has the same rarity as STWR.
This stand is S+, making it one of the rarest stands in-game.
- Star Platinum OVA + DIO's Diary = Star Platinum OVA OH
- Star Platinum OVA OH + Cursed Orb = Star Platinum Requiem
- Star Platinum Requiem + Present = Christmas Star Platinum Requiem / CSPR (No longer work's, will work next christmas/december.)(might have a new item to use on it)
|"Cursed Punches"||SPR's first punch will always deals an extra 5% of target Max HP and his second heals him for 5% of his Max HP. This applies to every move he will have.|
|E||Star Platinum Requiem throws a combo of 7 Devastating punches with incredible speed, dealing a superior amount of damage. While Star Platinum Requiem is using this move, it will stun the enemy locking them to get more damage in as a good combo starter|
|R||Star Platinum Requiem Sends a uppercut, while doing the uppercut the enemy will be sent up and 4 requiem arrows will appear, hitting the target and exploding, doing great damage.|
|T||Star Platinum Requiem throws a Requiem arrow to enemy with great speed. If it hits the enemy, the Requiem arrow will deal great damage, If T is pressed again the user will hastily dash behind the enemy. Note: If it hits a P//s he can tp to space and spr can also go there. Anyone can also go to pvp arena and spr can tp there.
IT also Can be used after death
For ex : The Spr
dies and has Hit the Target, Spr will still teleport to the opponent.
|Y||Star Platinum requiem summons a flurry of arrows that rain down from the sky, in a circle formation.|
|F||STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD!||Star Platinum Requiem and its user pose quickly and stop time for 7 seconds.|
|H||Star Platinum requiem extends its arm and Charges a Attack Then Punches the enemy, causing unimaginable knockback.|
|V||This ability lets you teleport in a relatively big range and deals AoE damage in the zone you teleported to.
Note: This ability will not work in time stop.
Note 2: void warp is broken for mobile users so you are not able to use this on mobile
|Z||Star Platinum requiem will grab its user and fly with a high duration (10 seconds) and when the 10 seconds are finished, the user drops onto the ground, dealing damage to the people he landed on.
Note: This ability does have a high cooldown so use it wisely.
Quick note about the moves: When it says "first attack" or "second attack" and their respective damages it does not refer that a move must be used twice to get the percentage damage, the percentage and base damages switches between attacks, 1 move or 1 lmb will switch the base to percentage, if this is not clear enough, maybe the description of SPR's Passive (Cursed Punches) above could help.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely powerful passive.
- You can stun your opponent constantly, even getting to the point of being extended up to 15+ seconds stun if done right.
- Combo potential is very high.
- Time stop
- One of the best stands in the game if used correctly
- Can heal more then half it's hp in a second. (Depending on HP)
- Most moves can ragdoll opponents without sending them far away
- Alot of the moves heal
- Has flight
- Requires skill to kill, unlike its counterpart, STWR.
- Hitbox is very small (Especially on the R and H).
- Relatively high cooldowns.
- Does not have passive regeneration.
- E + V (To teleport to them) + R
- E + Y + R
- F + E + R + Y
- E + Y + R + H + E
- R + E + Y + H
- Y + E
- R + Y
- E + R + Y (when enemy on air) + V
- F + E + R + H + Y
- FUN COMBOS
- Y+R+E+Z+H+F.(while in using f taunt on them)
- Star Platinum Requiem has a very similar time stop animation to Star Platinum in A Bizarre Day, mainly because they have the same developers.
- It has a very “echoey” voice.
- Star Platinum Requiem has a glitch where when you use flight sometimes you will be showed a walking animation rather you holding the hands of Star Platinum Requiem.