|Steve Platinum is unobtainable. Sorry! You can only get it by trading now, or if it is tradelocked you can never get it again. Either that or it is an admin item/Stand.|
-The old sound after you take damage in Minecraft
Steve Platinum is a top A unobtainable tier stand as of 3/2/2021
The demand for Steve Platinum is lower than a lot of other unobtainable stands.
It is based off of a Minecraft player.
It is a reskin of Crazy Diamond, but it also has it's own unique move.
|〔E〕||「Iron Sword Oras」||A very slow barrage that does 12 damage|
|〔R〕||「Axe Hit」||Average strong punch dealing 50 to 75 damages , like any SPOH variant.|
|〔T 〕||「Sharpness V」||An Overwrite dealing 190 damages|
|〔Y〕||「6 Wood Blocks」||You place a wall. (People can walk around it)|
|〔H〕||「TNT Explosion !」||Steve looks on the ground then punches it, an average slam on AoE dealing 100 damage.|
|〔F〕||「Hacker」||Steve will look at the sky shaking his arms enabling TimeStop , it'll last 5 seconds , like any SPOH variant.|
How To Obtain
- It used to be one of the rarest unobtainable stands, but it was massively duped and so lowered to high A unobtainable tier.
- It is one of the stands that was from Minecraft.
- He may possibly get a rework, since he is with his old idle and animations, also his attacks barely make sense.
- He is the only stand capable to make a Wall, since the Crazy Diamond wall creation moved was removed
- In the past, Steve's V move was a Super blast, but it was since removed
- He was the top unobtainable tier stand for the longest time, more than 2 months.
- Steve had gotten a big nerf; each punch from his barrage used to deal 22 damage, but it now it does 12. Steve's healing and barrage speed was diminished, as well as his mobility.