"You fool! You shall soon know... ...that The World's true power is, indeed, the power to reign over this world!" —DIO
The World is a B tier stand, as of right now in A Universal Time.
The World is the Stand of DIO, featured in Stardust Crusaders. DIO The Main Antagonist featured and shown in the anime part, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, along with his stand, The World. The World is a close-ranged stand, with up to 2 Meters away from its user.
The World's Stand Cry is "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!", which means "Useless".
The World has a lot of canon and non-canon variants, since the game is called "A Universal Time".
The World also has an Alternate Universe (AU) Version/Evolution that's canon, and somewhat not canonical at the same tinimoves), that is known as: The World HV/AU.
- Stop time 5 Times (0/5)
- Drain 350 Blood
- Take 12,000 Damage
- Inflict/Deal 17,500 Damage
The World has Grey Skin and mostly yellow accessories, with some Jade Hearts on them.
The World is an humanoid stand and canon stand in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JJBA) Universe. It has Grey Skin, Yellow Abs, Yellow Lower Crown Of Egypt, Yellow gauntlets, Orange/Red Eye's (Hazel In The Anime), Yellow Belt with Jade Color on the center of the belt, Yellow Armored Leggings with Jade Knee Pads, Yellow Straps, Yellow Shoulder Pads, 2 Oxygen tanks On His Back, and more.
|Y||Stop Sign||The user pulls out a stop sign, slamming/throwing it to the ground, making a few cracks on the ground and dealing 25 damage to the enemy.||25 Damage||10 Seconds|
|T||Joseph Knife||The User pulls out a single knife, whilst throwing it straight directly towards the player and will yell out “MUDA!”, dealing 25 damage. Has a moderately long windup.||25 Damage||8 Seconds|
|Knives Counter||The user strike a pose, and when hit knives will appear around the opponent. This move does not stun the opponent.||30 Damage||25 Seconds|
|Q||Stand Summon||The user summons The World, whilst saying "Za Warudo!"||None||1.5 Seconds|
|LMB||LMB Combo||The World punches the enemy 4 times, dealing a total of 49 damage and knocking the enemy back.||8, 8, 8, 25||3 Seconds|
|E||"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA, MUDA!" / Stand Barrage||The World throws 26 rapid consecutive punches towards the enemy whilst yelling out "MUDA!" continuously, dealing a total of 33.8 damage.||33.8 Damage||7 Seconds|
|R||Donut||The World throws a donut with large startup time (similar to KC) making a hole in their torso and causing no knockback.||38.35 Damage||12 Seconds|
|T||“Checkmate!” / Knives Throw||The World throws 8 knives at once in a random spread where the user's facing, dealing a total of 48 damage.||48 (if all hit, each knife deals 8)||13 Seconds|
|F||"ZA WARUDO!" / Time Stop||The World and it’s user perform an animated pose, whilst yelling "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!", stopping time for about 5 seconds, giving you the advantage to perform moves onto an victim. This move has a global cooldown, meaning that if someone else has recently used a Time Stop, you will be restricted from using Time Stop for a short while to avoid chaining Time Stops.||None||30 Seconds|
|G||Debris Slam||The World will quickly go in front of its user, the user poses, while The World slams the ground, whilst yelling "MUDA!". This is an Full AOE Move. This has large endlag if missed so it may be punished.||35 Damage||10 Seconds|
|?||Tandem||The World dashes forward and barrages the opponent if it lands. During the barrage the opponent can do nothing and the user or anyone else can attack the opponent with any stand on/off moves. (This has most likely been scrapped from the game since it was never added when the NU released)|
|B||Blood Suck||The user grabs the victim, putting them down to the ground with both hands, sucking/taking some of their blood/health, whilst saying "It fits me! IT REALLY FITS ME!". After taking their blood, you'll throw them in the direction you're facing afterwards. (Currently broken)||25 Damage + 60 Health||30 Seconds|
|Y||Road Roller||The World will dash to the opponent and punch them, afterwards you will stop time and jump away and bring a road roller out of nowhere and smash it into the ground then pummeling it while you are saying "While time is stopped, There is only anonymous user!!" striking it with the final blow making it explode. Cannot be used while Time Stop is on cooldown.||6 Damage (Dash Punch)
70.3 Damage (Explosion, Road Roller)
|V||Teleport/Time Skip||Teleports you a short distance forward.||None||5 Seconds|
||None||When Quote finishes|
|P||Pose||The World and the user strike a pose (bugged currently)||N/A||1 second?|
- LMB + LMB + LMB + R (Easy)
- E + LMB + LMB + LMB + R (Easy)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + LMB + LMB + LMB + R+ B (Easy)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + LMB + LMB + LMB + G OR Y OR B
- M1 x3, Barrage, Bloodsuck, Road roller (road roller must be immediate after bloodsuck
- M1 x3 + E + M1 x3 + R + M1 x3 + G + F + (in time stop) T + M1 x3 + Barrage + M1 x3 + G or B (Difficult)
- The World Over Heaven Quest + The World = The World Over Heaven
- Nocturnus Quest + The World = Nocturnus
- Some quotes came from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes Of Heaven and some came from the anime. Quotes: "You fool! Soon, you shall soon know, that, The World's True Power is to, indeed, rule all over this world!" and "You're going to have to die then, Polnareff!".
- People may think The World's Eyes are red, but they are actually Hazel in the anime if you look at it very closely.
- The World is an humanoid stand, that glows with yellow aura.
- The World and The World: HV/Alternate Universe have different accessories, because The World: HV/AU is from 1890's and an Separate Alternate Universe, meanwhile, The World is from the late 1980's. NOTE: This is just a theory.
- The World is a Tarot card.
- AUT before the NU update, this possibly has the most evolution's, with 11 Evolution's counted.
- Back then, The World had an highly overpowered strong punch, that it wasn't balanced; that strong punches damage dealed 100 - 300+ or less, and it was good for last resort(s). Up to now, The World's strong punch damage still deals a lot of damage.
- The World is one of the best combo potential stands in-game right now.