"You... user... are my greatest trial!" —Diego Brando
The World: High Voltage is the Stand of the Another World/Alternate of Diego, featured in Steel Ball Run. This stand looks just like The World but with some different details, for example, its blonde, orange-yellow like tanks at the back and completely yellowish skin. It is obtained by using Eye of the Saint's Corpse on Shadow DIO. Alternate Diego was first introduced after Johnny Joestar defeated Funny Valentine, when the infinitely-rotating Funny Valentine brought Diego into the main universe using D4C to get the corpse.
It used to evolve into Diego's The World High: Voltage by using a Cosmic Orb on TW:HV, but DTW:HV is now permanently unobtainable. TW:HV has been stated to be a fast and speedy stand, not going up close for its attacks, unlike its original universe counter-part The World. Most users of this stand stay as far away as they can, only coming close to finish the enemy off. However, it does have powerful close-ranged true combos if called for.
How To Obtain (Attainability)
New Obtainment Method
Old Obtainment Method
The World: High Voltage is obtained by using Valentine's Flag on The World.
|Passive A - Panic Timestop||Once the user reaches 120 Health or less, the user will start panicking, thus making their time-stop windup shortened dramatically.|
|LMB||Light Punch Combo||TWHV performs a combo of 4 light punches||8 Per punch|
|E||Muda Barrage||TWHV throws out a flurry of hits as it screams "MUDA!" for each hit||(1 Damage each hit, totaling about 28 damage.)|
|R||Strong Punch||TWHV hits the opponent with a strong punch, also screaming "MUDA!" as it strong punches. This breaks block like all other Stand Strong Punches.||(30 Damage)|
|T||Knife Throw||TWHV throws 4 knives forwards 2 times. Can be used while TW:HV is unsummoned.||(3 each knife and totaling 24)|
|H||Triple Muda||TWHV throws 3 powerful strikes to the opponent.||(12 each punch, with the last punch dealing 30)|
|Y||Revolver||TWHV pulls out a revolver and shoots it at the opponent dealing moderate damage. Can be used while TW:HV is unsummoned.||(35 damage)|
|J||Horse||The user of TW:HV calls out: "Silver Bullet!" and mounts a horse, allowing for extremely fast movement. You cant use any moves on your horse except quotes and summon stand, so you will mostly want to only use this in Main Game.)||(N/A)|
|U||Barb Wire||TWHV throws Barbed Wire towards the victim, stunning them and dealing a decent amount of damage. This can be hard to hit if not at medium-close range.||50 Damage|
|F||THE WORLD!||TWHV Stops time for 5 seconds. This has a 2-second long windup and is not recommended for close use.||(N/A)|
|G||"This is where the fun begins!"||TWHV starts a cutscene, Time Stopping and throwing 3 rounds of knives in front of the user while shouting "MUDADA MUDAA!"
Note: This will very much hit the opponent even if they're far away.
|Around 200 Damage (If All Knives Hit, which is unlikely)|
|V||Time Skip||The user and TW:HV will teleport to the area your cursor at with a limited range. Afterwards TW:HV will play a quote.||(N/A)|
|N||Quote||Upon pressing N, you’ll say any of the quotes below:
|P||Pose||The World: High Voltage goes to the right of the user and strikes a pose while the user sits down. Menacing particles will appear and High Voltage Rock n' Roll from AC/DC will play.|
(Note: Some are not true but still useful)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + R (Easy)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + H (Easy)
- T + Y + H (Medium)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + R (Medium)
- F + T + LMB + LMB + LMB + H (Ts ends) + E + R
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + LMB + LMB + LMB + H + Y (Medium)
- E + LMB + LMB + LMB + R + T + Y (Medium-Hard)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + H + T + Y (Medium-Hard)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + T + Y + LMB + LMB + LMB + E + LMB + LMB + LMB + H + T + Y (Hard)
- E + LMB + LMB + LMB + H + T + Y + Jump and use U (Very hard)
- F + LMB + LMB + LMB + T + Y + U + R (Ts ends) + E + H + T + Y (Insane)
- LMB + LMB + LMB + E + T + Y + F + U + LMB + LMB + LMB + T + R + Y (ts ends) + E + LMB + LMB + LMB + H + V + LMB + LMB + LMB + R/LMB (EXTREME!)
- LMB+LMB+LMB+E+LMB+LMB+LMB+R+Towards to them+LMB+LMB+LMB+H+T
- All of The World: High Voltage's quotes are taken from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
- The World: High Voltage was called The World: Alternate Universe (TW:AU) before the rework.
- Silver Bullet is much faster than Slow Dancer.
- Silver Bullet actually is much faster then Bike in New Universe.
- This stand's health is 415 HP.
- On September 24, 2020, The World: Alternate Universe received a rework.
- High Voltage is a reference to the Steel Ball Run arc and a reference to the popular AC/DC song.
- The World: High Voltage was known as one of the strongest stands in Old Universe, because of it’s rework.
- In Old Universe, The World: High Voltage's G move had a global cutscene. (This means that the cutscene was shown for everyone in the server, even if they were not near it.) Plus, TWHV still have moves that are reworked,