"ZA WARUDO!" - DIO Part 3 (DlO, ディオ)).
The World Requiem is an Mid S Tier Unobtainable in the Unobtainable Rarity Tier List. DJ Noob and Noob Platinum are also S Tier Stand's. This stand possesses kind of moderate power in-game. In PvP Tier list, The World Requiem is B Tier.
The World Requiem is a requiem version of The World. Its appearance seems to be based on the stand stats image of The World, but with the black and yellow switched. The World Requiem (世界のレクイエム Sekai no rekuiemu) is a humanoid stand, and also the non-canonical requiem variant of The World, and the stand of DIO, The Main Antagonist that is featured in Stardust Crusaders. The World Requiem isn't a Final Evolution stand, but it is an existing variant in-game.
The World Requiems Stand Cry is "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!".
The World Requiem is shortened to TWR. It possesses moderate amount of strength in-game and possesses insane speed + destructive power in the Anime. Even though TWR possesses Moderate Strength in-game, you could find good combo('s) that could kill anyone without having to say this phrase: "The World Requiem is a bad stand".
The World Requiem has the ability to stop time for a few seconds, but TWR doesn't have any Requiem Abilities.
It's currently tradelocked still, and will get a rework soon.
It only has 1 Passive, and may gain more in the feature, maybe.
The World Requiem resembles a well built man with somewhat entirely black skin and yellow neon armor. Along with that, it seems to wear the Lower Crown of Egypt, similar to all but one of The World variants.
It wears an Black Cape, Black Gauntlets With Some Orange and Yellow on the gaunlets spots, Black Boots with Orange and Yellow Lines, etc.
Abilities & Passives
|Passive A||"This is... The World's Requiem Power!"||You have the ability to walk in other timestop stands TS for only 5 Second's.|
|LMB||Ascended Punches||Hits the enemey at a mediocre rate||10/15||~1 second|
|E(Hold)||Ascended Muda Barrage||The World Requiem sends out a flurry of punches dealing insane damage each hit||10/15 each hit||3 seconds|
|R||Ascended Muda Heavy Punch||The World Requiem strikes the enemey with a heavy punch||50/75||7.5 seconds|
|T||Knife Throw||The player throws a knife towards the direction they're facing||32/64||3.5 seconds|
|Y||Healing Reality Overwrite Others||The World Requiem does a heavy punch, but instead of damaging it heals whoever is hit||+50 HP||15 seconds|
|B+Y||Healing Reality Overwrite||The World Requiem hits its user and grants them health||+50||~20 seconds|
|F||Times Stop||The World Requiem and its user strikes a pose then immdiently stops time, leaving opponents vunerable and the user can kill almost anyone while in stopped time||N/A||30
|V||"Outside DIO's World"/ Time Stop Teleport||The World Requiem and its user will do an Time Skip and relocate to wherever the user's cursor is pointed or moved at. This does not have Infinite Range.||N/A||2.5 seconds|
- It's unobtainable, meaning you cannot make it or get it.The only way it can only be obtained through trading. Although, it's tradelocked right now.
- As of now, you cannot actually use any of your attacks once you stop time. This is most likely a bug. However, with the new ts rework, this bug is fixed.
- The Pose Music For TWR's Pose is EVERYTHING WILL FREEZE, an Touhou Music made from UNDEAD CORPORATION and was released in 2013.
- It's Health is 575, right now.
- Besides Timestop, The World Requiem currently has no Requiem Abilities, and it's called "The World Requiem".
- The World Requiem is getting an upcoming rework.
- Eventually, people are saying that TWR's Remodel looks like Batman.
- Instead of oxygen tanks on The World Requiems back, TWR wears a dark and black cape.
- The World Requiem's new pose animation is based of Shadow DIO and Shadow The World's pose.
- The World Requiem has 16 Points of Rarity, 0 Demand, and 0 Value.