"Just one world, with the best of the others." —Cross
XTaleChara (also known as Cross Chara when he's with Cross in his phantom form, and X-Event!Chara, or more simply XChara) is a major character in the X-Tale Universe and Underverse. XTaleChara was originally a child of XGaster, and after InkSans shows him the multiverse, XGaster begins his experiment with X-Tale. With each new timeline, someone related to XTale!Chara would die thanks to XGaster. After a few more timelines, XTaleChara tried to rebel against XGaster, but he's defeated and he ends up being XGaster's experiment, the X-Event, granting him his Overwrite powers. In order to keep his neglected brother alive, however, he overwrites himself into XTaleFrisk.
- Sans: So you're getting rid of me...
|LMB||Slash||The user performs 3 quick slashes, dealing 20-31 damage, and applying the first passive.|
|F||Ground Control||The user jumps and then slams down with their knife dealing 25 damage or so.|
|B||X Blaster||A Gaster head summons and fires a red beam directly at the player's cursor, dealing about 35 damage to whoever is hit.|
|R||Double Tap||The user uppercuts the enemy into the air, and multiple knives appear and strike the opponent, dealing high damage. Doesn't work sometimes.|
|Y||Reverse||The user stops for a moment and touches their chest, healing the user 45 HP.|
|Q||Overwrite Activation||When holding Q, the overwrite button will appear and the large knife will turn into a neon pink. This is the activation for Overwrite Mode.|
|R||Knife Uppercut||The user swings the sword upwards, and if anyone is it it will send them into the air and have knives fly at them. This does 60 damage.|
|E||Glitch Stab||The user teleport to the opponent and slashes them, knocking them back and dealing 26 damage. Disables moves.|
|N/A||Soul Absorb (Currently not working)||This move only works if the enemy is at red HP. Once done so, the player will absorb the enemy's soul, healing the user for a maximum of 800 HP and finishing off the opponent and increasing the life of the player by a little bit.|
|V||Glitch Teleport||The user teleports a few studs forward, one of the longest teleports in the game|
|LMB/M1||LMB Slash||20-31 Damage|
|E||Glitch-Stab||The User teleports then Slashes the Enemy and disabling all of the enemy's moves for about 2-3 secs||23 Damage|
|R||Knives-Barrage||The User Slashes Up Against the Enemy, If Hit, Recipient
Will go up into the air and get Barraged WIth Knives
- It is recommended you try to get Sans instead of X-Chara as it has a broken move that has not been fixed for a long time. Sans has ranged attacks as well and has more moves. X-Chara is an 'counter' to Sans and can punish moves made by Sans but a lot of other stands can put X-Chara in it's place.
- Reverse(heal) has a relatively short cooldown
- X-Blaster has decent damage
- Long teleport distance
- Absolutely broken in URF and you can instantly heal yourself back to max HP.
- Both T moves have small hitbox, Therefore being hard to land.
- X-blaster needs space to land a hit.
- For now, All of X-Chara's passive abilities are glitched
X-Chara has 2 poses and 3 music variations.
- X-Chara no longer has X-Sans in New Universe. Formerly 2 Souls in One Spec.
- The three music for X-Chara’s pose are:
- X-Chara obtainability is actually Chara with X-Soul on the Old Universe but it was changed into Sans on the New Universe
(Overwrite) m1 x2, R, (Wait till end), F